August 2011 Web Tip
Today it seems like social media is everywhere! Many of you know that TCRA is active in social media and has been for the past two years. Your board and committee members strive to provide and deliver to our members current information regarding court reporting in our state and nationwide by different methods.
- email communication
- tweeting (Twitter)
- our website
- annual convention and other seminars
- Facebook page
The August Web Tip of the Month will be focused on Facebook. The TCRA Facebook page was set up to deliver up-to-date news and information for all reporters who wish to "fan" our page. Currently, we have 284 users of that medium -- many of those from states other than Tennessee. We encourage everyone to "Like" our page and participate and join in the conversation.
Our Facebook Page has several great features/tabs for our users:
- Wall - news provided by TCRA (feel free to comment any time)
- Photos - see great pics of past seminars
- Info about TCRA - learn a little bit more about your organization
- Discussions - post here for information like writers or software for sale, maybe you have a procedural questio to ask other court reporters
So now you want to know: How do I become a fan and "Like" the TCRA Facebook Page? There are a couple easy ways to accomplish this task. First, you do need to have your ownFacebook account. Once you have done that, you may do one of the following to join in the conversation with court reporters and legal professionals on our TCRA Facebook Page.Click the "Like" button on TCRA's Facebook Page next to our page name. When you are on our homepage, you may click the "Like" button in the Facebook module and become a fan instantly (see image below).